- Parents must see and sign their ward's Diary every day as it is a vital communication link between them and the school.
- They must see their ward completes the home work, written or learning, as given in the Diary, well in time and revise his/her lessons everyday.
- They should check their ward takes the Diary to School everyday, duly signed by them. A student is liable to be punished for failure to do so.
- Leave is a matter of privilege, not of right.
- Parents are requested to ask for leave for their child only in the most unavoidable circumstances. Children have two long vacations, Founder's Day, Post-Examinations breaks and a large number of holidays in the year. Parents must plan their social and other engagements keeping in view the academic interest of their child.
- All leave must be applied for, in writing, at least three days in advance except in unforeseen circumstances, in which case an application must be submitted on the day the students returns to School. Failure to do so will be taken very seriously and the student will be sent home and also fined Rs. 100/-.
- Leave on health grounds for more than two days must be accompanied by a Medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Absence from Examinations/Tests will result in failure except in case of serious illness, for which a Medical Certificate must be submitted from a Govt. Medical Officer.
- Absence without leave for five days or more will automatically lead to a student's name being struck off the rolls of the School. Re-admission, if granted, will be treated as a case of new admission.
- Leave for outstation marriages is granted only in case of real brothers and sisters for three days only, excluding journey time.
- Half-day or part of a day leave is not allowed.
- Leave applications can be made only by the parents, never by a student himself/herself. The application must carry the name and class of the student and the full signature date and name of the parent.
PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT AND DISAPPOINTMET BY ASKING FOR LEAVE WHICH IS NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES.
- Students are expected to behave in a disciplined and dignified manner both in and out of School. Rowdy, disrespectful, disobedient, undignified or indecent behaviour in any form will call for very strict punishment, which may include expulsion from the School.
- Students are strictly prohibited from bringing mobile phones into the School. Mobile phones found in their possession will be confiscated.
- The use or even possession of alcohol, tobacco for smoking or chewing, pan-masala, betel leaf or betel nut or any form of intoxicant is strictly prohibited. Violation of this rule will lead to expulsion from the School.
- Students should take care of their money and other belongings. The School will not be responsible for any loss. Students should not bring into School any valuable articles or cash beyond their daily requirement.
- Students are expected to take proper care of School property. Any damage or loss to School property will have to be paid for by the student responsible for it, in addition to a punitive fine.
- Students must be neatly turned out in School Uniform as laid down by the School for different occasions or activities. The use of ornaments or make-up is strictly prohibited.
- Stealing or cheating in any form will attract the strictest penalty.
- Students must be regular and punctual in attendance. A student must put at least 95% attendance to be eligible to take the promotion Examination.
- Attendance on the closing and re-opening day after the vacation or a Break is absolutely essential. Failure to do so will attract severe punishment, including a fine Rs. 100/- per day.
- Forgery of any kind, including forging of signatures of parents on leave and other applications and forging of signatures of School Authorities and teachers on any document will lead to the immediate expulsion of the student from the School.
- Student must attend any activity or function for which they are required by the School, before or after School or even on Sundays and holidays. Parents will be required to make the necessary transport and other arrangements for their ward.
USE OF UNFAIR MEANS
Use of unfair means in any form, during tests or examinations will lead to immediate expulsion of the student.
PROGRESS AND PROMOTIONS
- All students are expected to devote themselves whole-heartedly to their studies. Failure to show satisfactory progress will result in the student's name being struck off the rolls of the School.
- Promotions are based on the principle of sustained effort and continuous assessment. Pass marks in each subject are 50% and a student must obtain a pass in all subjects.
- Promotions are not a matter of right. The decision of the School with regard to promotion is final. It can never be a subject of bargaining.
MEETING PRINCIPAL, TEACHERS
- The Principal's meeting hours for parents are from 9:30 A.M. to 12:00 A.M., by prior appointment.
- Parents are welcome to meet the Teachers in connection with their ward's progress but they should do so only through the Principal.
- Parents who withdraw their children mid-term will not be entitled to any refund of fees. Parents who propose to withdraw their child after the Annual Examinations in March, should inform the Principal in writing 60 days before the start of the term, failing which the fees will become payable upto June.
- If a student joins the school in the beginning of the Academic session in April and then seeks withdrawal, fees will become payable upto December to partially compensate the school for loss due to the seat remaining vacant for the whole of the academic year.
- If a candidate has accepted the offer of admission by depositing the fees but does not join the School, no refunds will be made.
- Transfer and other certificates will not be issued till all the school dues are fully paid.
PAYMENT OF FEES
- All fees are to be deposited in the bank by the 10th of the month. After this date, the fees will be accepted by the bank only on the 20th, along with a fine of 100, or on the 30th, along with a fine of 200.
- Names of children who do not deposit fee by the last day of the month shall be stuck off the rolls. A re- admission fee of 500 shall become payable. Re-admission will be at the Principal's discretion.